You can take your Advanced Elements kayak with you anywhere in the world, and no roof rack is needed! Keep it in the boot of your car, and paddle whenever you want. You can take it to a remote wilderness area and paddle where no one has paddled before. Simply inflate with a pump and hit the water in minutes.
The FireFly kayak is designed to be a compact recreational inflatable kayak with several unique features that improve the performance and durability.
Advanced Elements FireFly Kayak
|Advanced Elements FireFly Kayak||£240.12||Out of stock|
The Advanced Elements FireFly kayak is designed to be a compact recreational inflatable kayak with several unique features that improve the performance and durability. It is the perfect family product for spending time on the water. Whether you are floating rivers or paddling lakes you will appreciate the quality in this stable recreational boat. Note: This model does not have a seat.
- FireFly kayak.
- Carrying bag.
- Repair kit (in front zipped pocket).
- Rigid bow & stern - Built-in rigid panels define the bow and stern and improve tracking.
- Durable & light - Unique outer cover provides durability in a lightweight design.
- Easy to set up - Twistlok valves and high flow spring valve allow for quick setup time.
- Hull design - Landing plate and tracking fin improve performance.
- 3 air chambers.
- Rubber moulded handle.
- Bungee deck lacing.
- Mesh pocket.
- New advanced inflation valves.
- Heavy-duty PVC main chamber.
- Tracking fin.
- Welded perimeter seam.
- 600 D polyester cover.
- Durable PVC tarpaulin hull material
- Rigid bow and stern.
- Length: 240cm.
- Width: 90cm.
- Weight: 7kg.
- Max capacity: 113kg (approx 17 stone).
- Shipping weight: 8.7kg.
- Shipping size approx: 74cm x 53cm x 21cm.
- Colour: yellow/blue.
- 70cm x 45cm x 15cm.
- This kayak is only supplied with a basic (non-inflatble) seat (not shown on images below).